ReefCleaners.org

just bought a aquamaxx barebones ro for $107 @ LFS

lawnmowerblenny

We have just got in our first shipment of RO water systems. we have.....

1- bare bones unit for $89.99

1- 100 gpd unit with no pressure gage for $149.99

1- 100 gpd unit with a pressure gage for $174.99

1- 100 gpd RO/DI unit with a pressure gage for $189.99

These units are aqua maxx brand. This is the same type of ro systems we use for our store RO/DI system but smaller.

Found that on another site

lawnmowerblenny

well the main intake fits to a garden hose, then there is like 2-3 different fittings and it looks like you have to combine the depending on the sink you wish to use it on... then there are 3 washers 2 black 1 white... Looks like I need to throw up a picture of all of the stuff and the faucet im connecting to.

just sucks cuz im trying to setup my new 55 that was the reason i decided to buy an ro filter... now it's delaying my new tank.. =/

gulfsurfer101

You may have not installed the rubber or plastic gasket that goest into the fitting that attaches to your sink. Check to see if there is one ine there.

lawnmowerblenny

got it to work at my current house, but water pressure sucks so it take like 1-hr per gal.

new house is where I had trouble with getting a good connection but pretty sure you have it right about the sink gasket.

new house has bad ass water pressure tho cant wait to see how much faster it is...

Archived