ReefCleaners.org

The Leviathan Project [120g reef]

NewZealandReefie

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewZealandReefie

Stripping all the nutrients full stop. Softies went first then the SPS started to pale out. Looking a bit better now that I've taken the pellets out and started feeding the tank to bump the nutrients back up (filter feeder mix, clam food and amino acids).

Phosphate etc still undetectable.

NewZealandReefie

Sitting at Jo's work, from 8am in the morning waiting for a courier who will arrive who knows when with my floridas and yuma *sigh*.

NewZealandReefie

Courier company have lost my florida's. They were sent overnight and were supposed to arrive yesterday. I am sad.

I am now expecting a box of cold dead smoosh to arrive on maybe Monday or Tuesday. Either that or when the box starts to stink out the depot they'll return it to sender and Ru will get it back at his facility.

Bet the slack ##### at the depot didn't even look for the package, it'd be pretty freakin obvious with livestock and fragile stickers all over it.

I am doomed to never have cool floridas.

On the bright side for me, Ru had only asked for payment upon successful delivery and is going to take the fall for them going missing.

Sounds like a good guy. I'm sad/guilty that my LFS has a tank dedicated to Ricordia's. They've got 100's.

NewZealandReefie

Heh, it's all good, I know they're easily obtainable over there.

In comparison, I only know of two people in New Zealand who have Floridas.

NewZealandReefie

Courier parcel arrived today.

Stone cold after a weekend 'lost' in the freezing cold depot.

However, there are still discernible florida and yuma shaped blobs on the rocks. I hold out some hope...

NewZealandReefie

Well I've got some nice little bits of rock to stick frags to now... bye bye melty floridas and yumas :(

Next time...

"EDIT: WTF is with the spamming of your photobucket dude? Make a tank thread then people can see your photos... if they want to. "

Don't need to be a dick about it, that was a year ago when I didn't even know how to post pics, so #### off you smart ass piece of ####.

Cheers Spencer. Thanks for the constructive comments :happy:

EDIT: WTF is with the spamming of your photobucket dude? Make a tank thread then people can see your photos... if they want to.

"EDIT: WTF is with the spamming of your photobucket dude? Make a tank thread then people can see your photos... if they want to. "

Don't need to be a dick about it, that was a year ago when I didn't even know how to post pics, so #### off you smart ass piece of ####.

Haha random post of the day goes to Spencer7.

Sorry that the rics melted, real shame as I know they were going to be amazing. Hopefully you can get some more in at some point.

NewZealandReefie
Haha random post of the day goes to Spencer7.

Sorry that the rics melted, real shame as I know they were going to be amazing. Hopefully you can get some more in at some point.

That sucks you lost the rics. You just have the one in your tank now, right? Got an updated FTS?

Cheers, guys. It does suck and I am feeling mighty sorry for myself about it lol.

HP, here's an FTS from today of the coraline infested tank... one day, I swear, I'll finish scraping the back wall...

FTS27-3-12.jpg

And just cos I can, here's a photo of Stencil

Stencil.jpg

NewZealandReefie

Oh and yeah halfie, pretty much just the one blue ric. Although it is nearing completion of its first split.

Archived