ReefCleaners.org

My 16g, three weeks in

trmiv

Here's my 16g nano three weeks old.

I just added a few zoos a couple of days ago, they opened up great. Also in there are 5 astrea snails, 5 nassarius snails, and about 6 blue-leg hermits.

Here's my equipment:

CSL 2x40w PC

2 micro jet 450s

Reefer_Buddha fuge on the back powered by a mini-jet 606

AC 150 (mini coming soon with surface skimmer)

I've also got an auto top off from physh1, but haven't put it on yet, waiting for pump.

Is the CSL just resting on the edges of the tank, or is it secured in some other way?

Just asking as I'm worried it might not fit my tank if I buy one.

Very nice tank though.

The little stands sit on top and on the sides of the tank edge, so it's on there pretty good. Since it's a bow, it doesn't fit in the front as well as it should, but it fits well enough all the way back that it's stable.

Nice setup trmiv. The AGA 16 BF looks to be a great tank for Nanos. I have the exact same tank (without the stand). I’m two months in with mine. Waiting on my Reefer_Buddha fuge (I had to have one after seeing the great work he did on yours in another thread). Do you have pics of your installed fuge with the ph? (I am curious about routing power)

I went with the CoraLife 20 96W quad 50/50. It fits perfectly just aft of the “bow”.

Thanks for the compliments. You can kinda see the fuge powerhead on the right side. Unfortunetely, I couldn't fit it so the power cord was on the right side, so it's on the left, and crosses over the inlet tube a bit. I don't like how that looks, but I wanted my fuge flush right so I had room for an aquaclear and my auto top-off on the left.

I just filled my fuge with a nice sized ball of chaeto yesterday, it looks great. If I can squeeze back there with my camera enough to get a good pic, I'll post it.

Archived