SaltCritters.com

** inTank Go Pack Go Sale **

inTank

Ahh, the fond memories I have of that magical evening we spent together! Even better was the drama it caused here the following day.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left you a little hidden message in that last post...

Yeah well that 40 I poured on the sidewalk in her memory was enough, I think she was just scared to pick up that phone after meeting me in 2009.

Your hidden message wasn't really hidden, IMO. Saw it, chose to ignore it.

Probably for the best. With my rugged good looks, and sensitive manners. She would have probably left her husband and children in hopes of hooking up with me.

damn FISH

I prefer FIB or FIBTAB if you're in southern Wisconsin. A FIBTAB is a FIB but also Towing A Boat. Seriously, they're all over the place in any sort of boatable weekend.

They have no water features in IL, only a few nasty rivers full of asian carp.

They love WI, and we love their money. It's a win win.

Hey, last year was the first year I did any fishing in Wisconsin on any sort of a regular basis. It's not my fault the only lake I can easily fish is the Fox Chain of lakes. I'd also like to add, it has more boats registered to it than any other lake in the nation.

Also, I wish I could say the Bears are going to win. Problem is, I can't. I'm no Bears fan, nor even a football fan in general. However, I really can't stand the Cheesebilly Packers. Unfortunately, they'll probably beat the Bears on Sunday.

uh oh... offered club level tickets for Sundays Game.... It used to be the Cadillac club (fitting) but now is the United club, boring.

uh oh... offered club level tickets for Sundays Game.... It used to be the Cadillac club (fitting) but now is the United club, boring.
Fin InTank Gangsta ish. See peeps, this is where your money goes to when you buy from InTank. It goes to a blacked out, chromed out gangsta Cadillac SUV/Truck with spinny rims. It also goes to tickets to the hottest selling game perhaps in history. Give a Cheese billy a few bucks and he thinks he owns the world......
All persons having their products shipped to Illinois will have to pay double. The price triples for Chicago postal codes.

That is part of the fine print that goes along with this sale.

Hey Stevie, just placed an order, some Hannah checkers etc. Used the code on a $240 order but only got $5 off. Is it only for certain items?

I wanna see the clown in StevieT's avatar rock a cheesehead for the next two weeks. He had a Santa hat for Christmas so I know it's doable!

ClownCheesehead.jpg

Archived