SaltCritters.com

Baby Ponies :)

saltylife

yeah i plan on raising them :)

I dont expect too many to make it this time but, over the next few clutches I hope to perfect it :)

Thanks all!

Salty...awesome!! I am new to seahorses...just got some ponies last Friday....they were labeled H. Kelloggi, but I believe they are Kuda. I see you are in GA...I am not far from ya...would love to have some true cb H. Comes...if these little guys make it!! ;)

I would love to give some to the locals :) I just hope they do well!

I do plan on documenting the "herd" :) not a lot has been written down about H. Comes rearing.... So I havent had too much to go from, but I am treating them like H. redi. So far so good :) Im getting close to the 24 hr mark!

I would love to give some to the locals :) I just hope they do well!

I do plan on documenting the "herd" :) not a lot has been written down about H. Comes rearing.... So I havent had too much to go from, but I am treating them like H. redi. So far so good :) Im getting close to the 24 hr mark!

Sweet...I'll definitely follow this thread.

I lost one today :/ but, the majority started eating bbs. Which is awesome.

I dont know if any of you guys are familiar with H. Comes but breeding them and raising this speicies is pretty difficult. Im not expecting too many to make it this time especially because I have floaters (swimbladder issues) and its my first time using the kreisle method. But, another male in my tank is expecting :) and I plan on increasing odds each time!

Next time Im going to go with erectus or barbori, these guys are smaller than a brine shrimp!

Thats great that the majority are eating! I'm not familiar with breeding seahorses at all, yet alone H. comes, but I had some H. comes before and they are pretty fun to keep.

Maybe after a few clutches you'll have a good survival rate. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! where did you get the tiger tails from? I've been breeding seahorses for years and was never able to find them (except for liveaquaria/ORA- pretty expensive though).

Archived