ReefCleaners.org

400+ gallon mixed system build by Tysdadi with pics

TYSDADI

I am thinking about putting a snowflake moray eel in the display refugium. Does anybody know what kind of fish I could add to that tank and get along with the eel and not eat the macro's?

This is epic!

I am thinking about putting a snowflake moray eel in the display refugium. Does anybody know what kind of fish I could add to that tank and get along with the eel and not eat the macro's?

There are lots of fish. For example, puffers, triggers, lions. Basically any aggressive fish that won't look like food for your eel.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having a hard time getting my display algae to grow in my refugium. Although green hair algae and some kind of brown tuft algae seem to grow quite easily.

live stock list as of right now. I will post pics tomorrow.

Reef tank: pair of ossilaris clowns, pair of blue/green chromis, a starry blenny and a cleaner shrimp.

Display refugium: snowflake eel and a niger trigger.

fowlr: epii angle and a giant marine hermit crab.

Stocking has been going very slowly. I have had numerous losses due to various problems. Some of which I understand and some of which I do not.

I want u to know i hate you..... jk so jealous

I am quite jealous of anyone who has a tank. No matter what corals and fish I have there is always one that I don't have. So I totally know what you mean. But thanks for the envy, it makes me feel good. :lol:

Archived