inTank Media Baskets

unique duncans fs

GrandpaFeathers

If there are they better be in route today. He said he was moving. But that is just the first in long list of huh, whats?

coming up on a month.....still no frags. no response, no info, no frags, did I mention no frags. I know you moving or something but I could at least get a message. I am being more than patient. Come on J... let me know whats the deal. Thanks. Did everyone else get there frags?

you were on yesterday and no mention on here or responding to my email i sent you If you cant make it happen just refund my paypal no hard feelings.

I got mine. He even upgraded my shipping to overnight and sent me 4 heads instead of 3, without charging any extra.

cool can u send me one so I can at least get something. kinda thinking my dough is gone forever. I got the offer to upgrade shipping to and I am only one state away but have yet to recieve anything or gotten any return messages. I know he is moving but also know he gets emails still...

and again on lastnight at 10.56, what's up Jordan. I just need a idea of whats going on.

jrock -

Where are you located?

cool can u send me one so I can at least get something. kinda thinking my dough is gone forever. I got the offer to upgrade shipping to and I am only one state away but have yet to recieve anything or gotten any return messages. I know he is moving but also know he gets emails still...

and again on lastnight at 10.56, what's up Jordan. I just need a idea of whats going on.

I got some on Ebay last night that look like those....when they grow I could send you 1 or 2.

coral2.jpg

olympia. wa 98502. thanks guys I paid for these and now am not hearing back. I paid on the 6th... first there were shipped but lost in shipment with no tracking info. Although I got a message on here at the same time pleading for patients cause he was busy, then I got the I am moving and buying a house , then I got the laid off and family issues the third week. then I got the appreciate the paitence dont worry I will get you hooked up with freebies and shipping story. And now I get no response. Jordan has been loggin on but not responding. UPS will be here shortly but I am not holding my breath. You kno i been really understanding with all of this. Never once have I been a dick about it. but its getting hard to suppress those feelings now that I get no response. If there gone and none left, just tell me. its cool just send my 50.00 back. I even overpaid for the hookup too. And now nothing.

jrock -

Where are you located?

I was joking you don't have to send me one. It's just my frustration starting to show. I had showed my buddy and he was all excited to get one, now he won't stop asking me and I am not even charging him for the frag I am getting for him. Just a buddy hook up but I am empty handed. :huh:

olympia. wa 98502. thanks guys I paid for these and now am not hearing back. I paid on the 6th... first there were shipped but lost in shipment with no tracking info. Although I got a message on here at the same time pleading for patients cause he was busy, then I got the I am moving and buying a house , then I got the laid off and family issues the third week. then I got the appreciate the paitence dont worry I will get you hooked up with freebies and shipping story. And now I get no response. Jordan has been loggin on but not responding. UPS will be here shortly but I am not holding my breath. You kno i been really understanding with all of this. Never once have I been a dick about it. but its getting hard to suppress those feelings now that I get no response. If there gone and none left, just tell me. its cool just send my 50.00 back. I even overpaid for the hookup too. And now nothing.

Well at least I am local to you......that is a plus right? Assuming mine grow.....

Archived