inTank Media Baskets

majano species tank

briansbelle

purdy! I've tossed a similar idea around, get a bunch of different majano 'morphs' and let them fill in a tank. they're really quite attractive, IMO. more so than some corals I've seen!

thanks guys! im hoping the spread like crazy for me :) i really like the green ones with pink tips...they are awesome. and the bigger single one gets bubble tips like a bta, and its green with white speckles...kinda like a mini bubble tip...lol

will take more pics once everything grows in a bit...im going to get some snails and some a couple hermits for the tank and that will be the only livestock..have decided to put the pistol in my 28 gallon with my yellow watchman to hopefully get them to pair up :)

I too bought Majano's on purpose. They mostly stay to themselves and don't multiply at plague proportions :)

I think they look great! and they're easy! A tank full would look great IMHO. Here is a picture of some of mine, keeping to themselves.

5373041942_ffb312c4eb.jpg

i have aiptaisa in this tank too...do you think the aiptasia will harm the majanos? i tired to kill off the aiptasia but they are teeny and all over the place. LOL!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...