Cultivated Reef

I'm going to InTank

RayWhisperer

I lured StevieT into thinking I'm going up there to see the place and pick up some stuff.

In reality, I'm now using my mod powers to see if these sponsors are really worthy of our business. That Cheese-Billy better be on the up and up. B)

OK, I've been to InTank HQ. Quite the operation. This guy has everything, the warehouse is about 100,000 sq. ft. His house is a mansion, the biggest one in Wisconsin, I think. He drives a Cadillac Escilade with personalized plates, and he laughs at all of us "little People", as he calls us.

I saw stuff getting ready to get shipped out to some of you. He used those as his urinal, so don't touch the packaging. There is no laser cutting. He just breaks the acrylic over his knee then super glues the pieces together. He also has hundreds of young Asian children doing all the work. He only pays them in rice.

Honestly, I could go on and on about how much I saw there, but I think you guys get the picture. I'm getting sick to my stomach just remembering what I saw. I think I have Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome because of it. I'm going to go get some medication now.

Hey that rice is very important to build happy healthy workers. Otherwise they put stickers on upside down and do not match pieces together correctly. If you make the pew pew sound when breaking the acrylic that is a laser cutter and there is no other way around it.

It was nice you could stop by and take a ride in the drug dealer truck, I was doing inventory this AM and noticed inventory was about a kilo low. I hope the Asian hit crew doesn't have to pay a visit to the little FISH people.

pics
Armed thugs in InTank uniforms confiscated my camera when I snapped the first pic. They also broke my finger and said it'd be all of them if I tried it again. :(

Archived