inTank Media Baskets

Is This OK for MY Shrooms??

slickchick

I received 3 beautiful shrooms from Seacrop on Thursday but they were not attached to anything. I didn't want to glue them down but I did want them to attach to some rock.

I got large pieces of gravel, boiled and rinsed and then stuck the gravel and the shrooms into a plastic lid and covered each one with netting...

Do you think this is ok? The netting is pressing a little on the shrooms...

I figured if you could cut up shrooms to grow new ones, they could take a little abuse by holding them down with netting.

Also, I tried to position them in my tank but they kept getting swept away...

Any Advise??

idk, but i have a nanocube too and its not up yet but mines going to be a shroom tank, once ur shrooms get going do u think u could send me like 2 or 3 or 4 shrooms please? I will pay for shipping! I realy need some cheap shrooms as i'm 15 and money is kinda a problem, and i'm a newbi, PM me please if ur willin to be nice and help out thanx btw i think ur shrooms should be fine

lots of people will either use bridal vail or fruit netting... works fine, they get light and doesn't hurt them.

you can also jab them with a toothpick, just not through the mouth, if you need to attach them to a larger rock that you can't get netting around.

Archived