Coral Vue Hydros

look video!

TheEvilbbug

it's kind of hard to see, but one of my sexy shrimp is shakin it's groove thang to the right, those things are crazy cleaners, almost prefer them to hermits, the hermits knock my small stuff around. these guys just sit on top of everything, including the anemones, brave lil guys, very brave. OHHH but my pulsing Xiena, yah a must have, grows quick, i feed mine brine shrimp thru a squishy ball siringe, one piece each head, takes about half an hour sometimes, but it has plumped up real fast, i'll be fragging in no time.

Originally posted by TheEvilbbug

it's kind of hard to see, but one of my sexy shrimp is shakin it's groove thang to the right, those things are crazy cleaners, almost prefer them to hermits, the hermits knock my small stuff around. these guys just sit on top of everything, including the anemones, brave lil guys, very brave. OHHH but my pulsing Xiena, yah a must have, grows quick, i feed mine brine shrimp thru a squishy ball siringe, one piece each head, takes about half an hour sometimes, but it has plumped up real fast, i'll be fragging in no time.

you feed your xiena? I had read that doing so was more then unneccessary? Whats the definitive answer on feeding the xiena directly...

boggle-

loosey???

FreeDoMangoR34

Nice man, do you have an scientific name for the crab? Im thinking of buying one for my nano once i set it up and findout the scientific name for it :P

NEW Video! Everyone should have one of these, they are soooooo cool.  

May i introduce the Midnight Reef Crab

1Mb! dial upers go home.  

They are filter feeders, and look awsome!

Say I wanted one of those, What would I be asking for? What is its name?

TheEvilbbug

ahem,,,, midnight reef crab, seen them w/ the same name in two spots here in No. Cal. hope you find what your looking for.

ahem,,,, midnight reef crab, seen them w/ the same name in two spots here in No. Cal. hope you find what your looking for.

Google doesn't think there are any Midnight Reef Crabs

Google: Your search - "midnight reef crab" - did not match any documents

TheEvilbbug

well google me a river, lol. It is in the same family as the porciline crab, try to find the scientific name for it, then do a general search for that, you might just find its brethren.

Archived