SaltCritters.com

Mr.coral

rex'sreef

good, yes. Looked just like the pics

healthy sized, not really, but enough to grow. zoa's were 11-13 heads, acan was 1-2 heads, favias about 1 square inch, sps about half an inch tall

• 2 weeks later...

I live fairly close. I can't say anything about shipping. They have a new sps section wich i think is really nice.... I picked up a pokerstar for $10 so i am happy. Also they have nice acans.

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought from him a total of 7 times... Every time I have issues with DOA, he always says the same thing...

"I will take care of it on the next order" but doesn't!

This is what I got from him,

Cheap corals, bubble algae, bryprosis, flat worms and the best excuses!

My advise.... STAY AWAY! Just finished eradication of the above a week ago and now my system is back the way it was before Mr.Algae corals...woops I mean Mr.Coral

I have been getting better deals (Yes $10 frags of Acanz) on Ebay and cheaper next day FedEx ($30) also...

If you would like the name of the vender, just pm me...

I have bought from him a total of 7 times... Every time I have issues with DOA, he always says the same thing...

"I will take care of it on the next order" but doesn't!

This is what I got from him,

Cheap corals, bubble algae, bryprosis, flat worms and the best excuses!

My advise.... STAY AWAY! Just finished eradication of the above a week ago and now my system is back the way it was before Mr.Algae corals...woops I mean Mr.Coral

I have been getting better deals (Yes $10 frags of Acanz) on Ebay and cheaper next day FedEx ($30) also...

If you would like the name of the vender, just pm me...

PM sent and i meant frags....lol sorry about that

Archived