Cultivated Reef

Neomeris

Arkayology

Just noticed I have on very long stalk growing on the back of some piece of LR. This makes the second macro algae that hitched into my tank, the first being a now growing colony of Halimeda.

Not sure if I want it though. There are a lot of pics on the net with tank overrun with it. Anyone like this stuff?

I have a few stalks of it in one of my tanks too, it doesn't live very long, tends to pop up then die away.

I've seen that tank too, too much for me lol

I think it might look cool on a single rock or something

I have a few stalks of it in one of my tanks too, it doesn't live very long, tends to pop up then die away.

I've seen that tank too, too much for me lol

I think it might look cool on a single rock or something

That's what I read too. It shoot up, dies off and then comes back later. The single stalk has been growing in my tank for about 4 months now, I would guess it is about 5 inches. Pretty neat I guess

sometimes it goes crazy sometimes it just disappears such as is with macros. lol

btw my led biocube is for sale if your interested in a led nano(local)

sometimes it goes crazy sometimes it just disappears such as is with macros. lol

btw my led biocube is for sale if your interested in a led nano(local)

Thanks for the offer SbCaes, but I just upgraded to 250w MH on my 20h and will be playing with that for awhile.

I will attempt to frag the thing off the rock it is on, though it has my GBTA and a bunch of SPS on it. Might not be easy. We shall see.

Archived