Top Shelf Aquatics

ok..its not a nano..but 55 gallon acrylic 4 sale

anthony812

i have a 55 gallon acrylic tank-only for sale..$20! i bought it for $50 and t had an small leak on the bottom edge (very small leak from the original seal) and i have already Silicon it shut..So now the leak is stopped..i have test it out already..if you wish..when you pick up the tank..you can test it out again before you buy...It has no scratches on the front tank..and the bakc is BLACK acrylic. The top middle section acrylic bar i have taken off for easier entry and to place a large piece of LR...

It is a great tank for reef..or anything you wish.....48" L x 14" Wx 18" H..

someone with $20 take it away from me...i will hold it for a couple of days then i will post it on ebay..its sitting on my sofa now..

the reason i am selling this one is because i went to buy a new 50 show tank glass..48" L x 14" W x 15" H when i saw the leak...

then i had to transfer everything over to the new 50 Show...and to dry out the 55 gallon acrylic so i can fix the leak by silicon both inside and out.

and now i just have the tank sitting there..and maybe someone wants it for a breeder tank or just a frag tank...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived