Pod Your Reef

boostled service

holms

:D just ordered 2 par 30's, i messed up my order so i called and emailed them. like 10mins later they called me and made everything right again & they were closed when this all went down. that's just too cool my bulbs ship 2nite sweet.
gulfsurfer101

They are awsome at what they do. The got into contact with me on sunday my only day off regarding a mix up on my order we needed to get resolved.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:D just ordered 2 par 30's, i messed up my order so i called and emailed them. like 10mins later they called me and made everything right again & they were closed when this all went down. that's just too cool my bulbs ship 2nite sweet.

BOOSTLED! Has one of the best customer service team in the world! I've never been treated with such care and respect by costumer service. I told them I was on a strict budget for my tank they told me "Go ahead and make your purchase and we will take 10$ off, Happy Holidays!" I was thrilled to know they actually care about the customer. I recommend BoostLED to anyone who needs a good lighting system and good customer service!

-Brenden

qwiksilver711
im confused, is this a product review section or a vender review?

I'm confused as to why you dug this post up just to say that.

Archived