Cultivated Reef

Looking for Corals in Northern VA/DC/MD

Salt-Mantis

Hello Metro Area Nano's,

Looking for fellow reefers helpful handouts, trades, or sales of pieces from their coral collections.

Use mbridge74@hotmail.com, reply here, or send a private message to me so we can work out the gritty details.

Mark/Salt-Mantis

you might want to check out the wamas website. the sites down right now but will be back up shortly. what part of the city/metro area are you in? ive got some small green digitata, some kenyan tree leather and other some other stuff to trade from time to time. let me know what you have here or pm me.

Thank you for showing me to the your local list KrackerG. A guy I work with told me about Roozens a long time ago, he quit and I never did get the location. Your list is great.

Greatwit I will send you a PM soon.

All the nano's from the area should chime in on this thread so we can know who we all are, and have contacts for marine emergency.

I recently moved to WV and work in VA. I have a small 6g going but don't have corals yet. I am waiting for the tank to mature a little more. It has been going for almost three months. Right now my skunk cleaner is the king of the tank, he rules over three blue legged hermits, two bumblebee snails, one margarita snail, and one very small unknown snail. When I have some corals I will be interested in trading with others as they grow and I can get some frags.

hey I'm from baltimore, only thing I have right now to trade is xenia, but I prolly wouldn't be able to go that far to trade...... still in school and work at LFS on the weekends and a couple nights a week. but maybe you could get in touch with me and work something out, I'm going to try to start fragging more stuff soon.

Brandon

Archived