Top Shelf Aquatics

FT/FS SO-CAL Frogspawn, Xenia, Zoos, Montipora...

B16A2NR

"FS/FT SO-CAL Frogspawn, Xenia, Zoos, Monti"

I don't have specific pictures of each coral so you have to check the tank picture. Up for sale or possible trade is:

-1 Bright green frogspawn with 5 heads (6" diameter when open)

-2 Montipora Digitata frag see pic (Center of tank) for exact color

-10+ heads of Xenia (Top Right)

Various Zoo's Purple Orange Green Pink and soon to be harvested Blue Zoo frags are 1-2" rocks fully covered

Anything in the tank is for possible trade or sale. I live in Pomona, CA on Campus at Cal Poly Pomona. Easy 25 minutes east of LA. I will trade for Zoo's, Colorful SPS, Small Maxima's, Gobies, Floatswitch, 32PC Retro, Sexy Shrimp, Rio 50, Refractometer, Wavemaker. Just shoot me a message with what you have or make an offer and we will figure something out.

PIC OF THE TANK:

http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showphoto...&cat=500&page=1

• 2 weeks later...

B16A2NR,

I tried to PM you but your box was full. Just wanted to say that the Xenia and Zoos you sold me are looking good. The Xenias look like they took hold in one day but I'll wait a few days before I remove the string. Trading a cup of sand was a good idea. It may be just a coincidence but I noticed some grains of sand having a purple-ish tint today; before, I just notice some pinkish tint occurring. In the future, I'm going to see if I can trade sand whenever I trade corals with other local reefers.

If you have stuff to trade or sell in the future, don't hesitate contacting me.

ravenlot

Archived