Cultivated Reef

Tank Manufacturer's Reputation Amongst Users

GoldStripeMaroon

GoldStripeMaroon

First off, I do not in any way want to violate the rules of this forum, everyone here has been so polite and helpful, can't thank you enough. I know we are not supposed to post links to other websites, but I have read in discussion the use of company names like all glass, or via aqua, etc, so the mention of a name shouldn't be a problem?

I found a manufacturer of glass aquariums in TN, and I just wanted to know if anyone has one of their tanks, or know anyone that has had their tanks. Any rumors good or bad would be acceptible also. They make custom glass aquariums, with the sealant and good looking stands and canopies, and I just wondered if places like this were good ideas for hobbyist like ourselves? The name of the guys who make these neat tanks with nice selection of dimensions is glasscages in TN. The cost of their tanks are a few hundred dollars less than anything at petco or LFS around this area, so is this a good idea or stay away from custom people? Thank you.

(Moderators, if this is a no no, please let me know and I will edit it, don't want to ruffle feathers)! Thank you everyone!

*Moderator Note: GSM, this thread regarding this company (http://www.glasscages.com) perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with seeking information. I've also copied it to the Vender/Trader Feedback forum; hope this helps.

Archived