Top Shelf Aquatics

blue/green zoo's in raleigh NC

mattie

i am in central North Carolina Raleigh richmond is 4-2 hours away depending on how ya drive

i have 2 left $10 for the small one and 15 for the bigger one

basically if ya look at the pics abouve the one on the right is the big one and the one on the left is the small one i have sold the one in the middle

i recently went to richmond from my house it took about 2.5hour and i didn't go over 90;) i may be able to get ya few things depending on your light that would really make the trip worth the time PM me if ya are intersted

hey mattie, sorry i havent gotta back to you...almost forgot about this thread. well id love to come down there...i'm sure you have lots of cool stuff for a great deal. but right now, i cannot make time to travel like that. maybe this spring...or summer, you will have more goodies! thanks again!

krack

hmm just to check .. all the prices you quote are in USD right ??

the prices of corals in my country (singapore ) are really cheap.

for a frag of zoo much bigger than that, i pay about 6 SGD (tht's about 4.3 USD)

i bought my maroon clown for 10 SGD (7USD)

Originally posted by ingendaryl

hmm just to check .. all the prices you quote are in USD right ??

the prices of corals in my country (singapore ) are really cheap.

for a frag of zoo much bigger than that, i pay about 6 SGD (tht's about 4.3 USD)

i bought my maroon clown for 10 SGD (7USD)

:x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey Mattie. I live in Danville, VA. I'm in the process of setting up a 29 gallon setup. When I get it all set up would it be cool if I drove down and picked up some frags if you happened to have any? Anything would be great and I'd be happy to pay you since I have no frags to trade at the moment.

Archived