ReefCleaners.org

70w MH reflector?

Mr_NanoReefer

Mr_NanoReefer

I am aware of the Regent solution for a complete fixture in the DIY section, but that is not what I am looking for. I am looking for a reflector to place in a custom canopy.

I could remove the reflector from a Regent fixture, but I'm looking for something a little more compact.

Any ideas anyone??

Mr_NanoReefer

thin aluminum cut to size would probably work but I am looking for a prefrabricated reflector specifically for the 70w MH.

"Reefer_Buddha"... I have done a search for this. If there is a thread I haven't found, please let me know.

Tagging along, I've asked this too, with no responses.

I've seen pics of people's MB7s with 70w MH, set in a small reflector. Come on, spill it!

Reefer_Buddha

there is no reflector for 70w MH mrnano, there's reflectors for HOODS you need to be more specific with what youre using it in instead of wasting time asking about a "70w reflector"

Mr_NanoReefer

Reefer_Buddha, you need to read the whole message thread. I am building a CUSTOM hood/canopy. If you know there isn't a specific 70w reflector, that is all that needs to be said. If you feel my question is a waste of time, don't reply. Simple as that!

567a, the reflector from the regent would work, but it is a bit larger than I would like. I am building a custom canopy for my 5.5 gallon and would like to have enough room to possibly add 2 13w pc's. I have seen a small reflector for the 70w MH, but I don't know where I saw it. I was hoping someone would know.

Archived