Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Suitable?

Linny

I only started reading about nanos the other night and it sounds really exciting! I've got a 10 gallon tank that is nearly empty but I don't know if it woud be suitable as it has an integral pump and light. Is there any way round this? Also, I have got my eye on a pair of skunk clownfish they are sooo sweet but would they be suitable for a tank of this size?

I know it's very exciting when you learn of this new and wickedly fun hobby, but hold off for a few weeks. Read on this forum and maybe buy a book or two. It really is a hobby of patience, and starting a tank with just the 'bare essentials' is a mistake. Get high quality equipment, salt and rock from the get-go and your tank will be far more enjoyable in the long run, even if it means saving cash for another month or two.

Good luck, Mnes

I didn't really make myself clear. What I meant was could the equipment already supplied with the tank be upgraded in some way to make it suitable for a marine tank or is the integral light too weak and filter no use? I could always just remove them and start with the basic glass tank. I'm not planning to rush in to it and luckily for me money is not a problem.

Archived