Innovative Marine Aquariums

inTank Super Glue Gel

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6

It's super glue gel. It holds stuff together. It's a bigger tube than other super glues. I approve. I'll post pics later.

GFY StevieT. Thanks for the free ####.

Though -10 points for lack of patriotism.

lol, There is an American flag on the packing slip envelope, yet your box was missing this...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
surgicalsense

Yesterday evening I used the Lucite glue that Stevie T recommended. Well the damn shroom still managed to get itself free even after the glue set.

Suggestions please....

NewZealandReefie

The tube I bought cracked down at the base the second time I used it and glue went everywhere.

Even only using half a tube though it was cheaper than the tiny tubes I usually get :happy:

Surgical: It's a shroom, it'll go where it wants, glue or no glue.

surgicalsense
The tube I bought cracked down at the base the second time I used it and glue went everywhere.

Even only using half a tube though it was cheaper than the tiny tubes I usually get :happy:

Surgical: It's a shroom, it'll go where it wants, glue or no glue.

Well I had to try, I have grown tired of the darn thing floating around everywhere in the tank.

hmm perhaps i would order just the tube of glue.. But why does he not have 1 inch rubber hose?... god he is slacking

lol, the hose market is slow and most with a nano use 1/2" maybe 3/4". Have to watch those inventory days. Maybe I will try out the 1" hose soon..

Well I had to try, I have grown tired of the darn thing floating around everywhere in the tank.

Mushrooms are near impossible to glue. Try tying it down with unsented dental floss.

lol.. would be nice - 40b with a 20l sump - its going to be for my return line..

The best thing ive seen/found w/ shrooms is. Taking a tooth pick and kinda squishing it down with rubber band.. skewer it right through.

Deleted User 6

probably because you're a stupid austrian.

surgicalsense
lol.. would be nice - 40b with a 20l sump - its going to be for my return line..

The best thing ive seen/found w/ shrooms is. Taking a tooth pick and kinda squishing it down with rubber band.. skewer it right through.

LOL!! ... brutal. :o

LOL!! ... brutal. :o

it works.. i bet if you put a shroom in a blender and let it back in your tank it would continue to grow.. and of course.. gfy stevie!

surgicalsense
lol, the hose market is slow and most with a nano use 1/2" maybe 3/4". Have to watch those inventory days. Maybe I will try out the 1" hose soon..

Mushrooms are near impossible to glue. Try tying it down with unsented dental floss.

Thank you, Stevie ... flossing the shroom is the most pratical way.

Now how the heck did they get them to stay on the rock, when I bought them as a small colonie. Slippery little bastards seem like they would just take off.

Archived