Coral Vue Hydros

ESV B-Ionic Seawater System

jae4571

Been contemplating switching the ESV salt. It's a 4 part mix that is suppose to disolve quickly and be ready for use within 15 minutes. Has anyone used it? The local folks I've talked too have loved but I wasn't sure if anyone on here had any issues. Thanks for any info you can supply.

Check it Out

Not sure what "Sigh...." means but thanks anyway. I did a search in the forum and was unable to find anything..Possibly because it was months ago. I'll check again though. Not trying to waste your time.

Not sure what "Sigh...." means but thanks anyway. I did a search in the forum and was unable to find anything..Possibly because it was months ago. I'll check again though. Not trying to waste your time.

I have a post where I reviewed this salt somewhere on the boards. Either way Ive been using the B-ionic salt for a couple months now and its pretty awesome. Mixes fast and clean and has really good levels. Ive tested the levels of a fresh batch a couple times and they came to ~460 calc, ~10 dkh ~1360 mag.

Thanks for the info Bill Nye. I found my error in searching the forum. I forgot to click match exactly and thus was getting every post with the word "saltwater" located in the title. Needless to say there was a lot! I will specifically look for you review!

Archived