Coral Vue Hydros

whaddo i do?? :(

Derek_setter

okay well i had just started a 15 gallon nano right before christmas.. not my first.. i had it cycling and i went away (yes water changes were done and everything) and it wasn't so great when i got back. i did extra water changes, but i keep having the same problems. i have an algea burst and everything in the tank dies. the rock i have isn't very 'live' and i use tap water for the water (yeah i know i know, but it is good water, i checked it.) i get a redish algea and i can't get n e coraline... what should i do.. i am putting up a 70 watt mh tomorrow and right now i have a pc 32 watt on there (from the old tank i had). i thought it had cycled, so i started puttin critter sin there.. they died cept for a few crabs and snails

Reefer_Buddha

you need to test your water before puttin anything into it. Sounds like you have cyano, if thats the case you need to fire up a skimmer and do a water change, lay off the feeding and keep good flow in the tank. If it is still around after a few weeks look at using Chemi-Clean.

Archived