inTank Media Baskets

Reccomendations for a new tank

Singulari

If everything goes well I'm going to be able to order one of Chris's nano/refugium tank this week. Are there any customizations that you guys would recommend to I have him do? If I an allowed to spend the extra $$ I'd like to add a second 32W light in there. I know that I will probably need to add a cooling fan in there. I work in the computer industry and have a box of different sized fans.

Also Chris how are you running on these tanks? I know with school and everything you were running a little behind.

Thanks.

To be truthful, there is not much I can recommend. The tanks have been built especially well for this type of reek-keeping. I would love to have one of chris's tanks, but I live In Australia, thats going to be a bit of a problem (shipping, etc), and I think I can figure a way out to find something familiar on our market.

Don

instead of getting 2 smart lights, why don't you get chris to retrofit on of the csl retros he sells into the hood so you can control the daylights and actinics seperately?

Archived