Pod Your Reef

** inTank Super Glue Gel **

inTank

Super%20Glue%20Sticer%20JPEG.jpg

We all hate going to the hardware store and purchasing those little 2-5 gram bottles of super glue gel all the time. They last for just a few frags before you have to head back for more.

inTank is now selling a HUGE 20 gram tube of super glue gel. 4 times the size of normal retail market tubes. So you can glue your fingers together over and over and over again.

IMG_0481(1).jpg

Ships cheap and light.

Oh I should have guessed. I don't get the glue on myself, it is more the putty. Is there a way of getting that off? I guess just wash my hands a lot. Oh well.

Acetone, mineral spirits, or gasoline. Oil based cleaners. Oh hit your mommy up for some nail polish remover, then give her a big hug from me.

Acetone, mineral spirits, or gasoline. Oil based cleaners. Oh hit your mommy up for some nail polish remover, then give her a big hug from me.

Cool thanks.

Also, I will murder you. :D

It doesn't look that big in the picture...

That's what she said about your penis

I can see this needs a side by side picture. Will post when available

• 4 weeks later...

Cool stuff you got here intank super gel glue. i will try it but if i don't like then i will have to stick to my "Dollar Tree Store" Super Glue Gel that comes in a pack of 6 for 1.00 plus tax :)

Cool stuff you got here intank super gel glue. i will try it but if i don't like then i will have to stick to my "Dollar Tree Store" Super Glue Gel that comes in a pack of 6 for 1.00 plus tax :)

Cool! Wanted to know if that was safe!

Archived