Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pyronus' SPS 20H

pyronus

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The red ones have some rainbow color thing going on in the mouths that I couldn't pick up last night with the camera, but mostly because the frag is positioned in a weird way and needs to be moved.

I am going to build the left side, I have 30lbs of RC dry rock that I have been messing with trying to come up with something awesome.

I'm thinking of only a small Acan island on the right and a big SPS tower on the left.

The red ones have some rainbow color thing going on in the mouths that I couldn't pick up last night with the camera, but mostly because the frag is positioned in a weird way and needs to be moved.

Definitely not what I've got, no rainbows here, but still pretty.

With the MP on the right, and it has to stay there because I wont molest my left side view the SPS tower goes on the left. Now to finish them LED's.

Also I fed my acans some mysis today. Talk about awesome to watch.

I fixed a leak in the return bulkhead last night, cleaned up some salt creep, asked for some muniez to buy coral with and got shot down. Apparently I need to help sew a Halloween costume for the boy before I can get new stuff.

I fixed a leak in the return bulkhead last night, cleaned up some salt creep, asked for some muniez to buy coral with and got shot down. Apparently I need to help sew a Halloween costume for the boy before I can get new stuff.

Fair trade. :) I just overpaid for a not so nice costume for my daughter. Do you know how hard it is to find a non-slutty girl's costume? :angry:

Hah, non slutty. I remember when Halloween was all about coming up with the bloodiest nastiest makeup effects we could think of, and hiding in the bushes and shooting the kids with a paintball gun.

I agree, and want to laugh, but can't, cause I've got a little girl, kwim?

When I was younger Halloween could be downright dangerous, forget shaving cream, teens would toss Nair bombs. :o

Awesome build! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery (or something like that ha)

That said, I have this same setup in the planning phases, and by same, I mean exactly. (Except maybe the SWC)

Very curious to watch this progress! Good Work man!

Awesome build! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery (or something like that ha)

That said, I have this same setup in the planning phases, and by same, I mean exactly. (Except maybe the SWC)

Very curious to watch this progress! Good Work man!

I saw you posted a questing in G2E's thread, drilling this Marina tank is no problem. It only comes as a kit in most places, its called the Style 20. Its a back drill only the bottom is tempered.

I am slowly buying stuff to fill it with, I still can't decide on fish. My damsel is a crazy schizophrenic. He has made the left rock pile his home and will get all big and start flashing his tail if you try and get down and look at him. He is calm as a puppy and will eat out of my hand at dinner time though.

I either need to get my acans mounted on plugs or get rid of the conch, I woke up yesterday to an upside down frag on the sand, it was closed all day yesterday but I'm sure its fine.

Also cyano :(

Sounds like he is a queen! :o:)

I concur!

Archived