• Created
  • Last Reply
1. Drill hole in egg and drain.

2. Fill egg with Nair.

3. ????

4. PROFIT!

Sounds like you're getting Brooklynitis :scarry::lol:

And I'm sorry to hear about the cyano, Pyro. :( Hope it's gone quickly :wizard:

I tossed some carbon and phosban in the sump on friday, its not in a rack or anything special just sitting there but I figure its better than nothing. It seems like I went through a mini cycle after the move. Everything looks just fine and healthy but the cyano sucks. I might go 2 days lights out, that kicked it last time I had a round of it.

boosted chemist
I tossed some carbon and phosban in the sump on friday, its not in a rack or anything special just sitting there but I figure its better than nothing. It seems like I went through a mini cycle after the move. Everything looks just fine and healthy but the cyano sucks. I might go 2 days lights out, that kicked it last time I had a round of it.

its cool, it seems the first two or three months of a tank is hell, but past that it gets easier, i have BAD cyano nad GHA, and now my tank is perfect . Look into a HOB skimmer, i love my aqua C, made a huge difference.

its cool, it seems the first two or three months of a tank is hell, but past that it gets easier, i have BAD cyano nad GHA, and now my tank is perfect . Look into a HOB skimmer, i love my aqua C, made a huge difference.

I'm not terribly worried about it going away, it just sucks and the tank looks ugly with it. I suppose I could try and get a turbo or something. I am running a giant skimmer on the tank already, SWC 120 cone in sump.

The frags healin up nice? Anytime they look ready to ship is good for me. Just let me know when so I can be home early to get the package. It snowed yesterday so its definitely heat pack weather. :)

Snow?! Don't know why I'm shocked, it was in the thirties here in the city yesterday AM, but blech!

Funny, you and I wrote just about the same thing in our threads, you re the cyano, and me re the gha. :lol:

pyro the cyano will get better just give it time. the bottled bacteria's that helps with vodka dosing are suppose to help in out competing it for nutrients. reducing the number of wc to get rid of the stuff.

lol I still haven't had to ware jeans yet. tee shirt & shorts, since april/may. its flip flops till december or bust. last time it didn't snow on halloween here it wa 95 on the last day of the semester. of course there was a couple times it dumped multiple feet but hey it melted the next day.

I'm getting a whole slew of coral here in a few days.

I also got a great deal on a couple of Euphyllia this weekend. I got a really nice 3 headed frogspawn with about 10 tiny little budding heads on it and a decent hammer. They are the fine ladies favorite corals, so I guess you gotta compromise sometimes. She loves the "flowies".

I also had to scrape my car this morning :(

boosted chemist
I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt today. It actually might be kinda hot today. :P

WNY blows, i passed the bank last ngiht and saw it was 32 out, FML

I love the "flowies" too, Euphyllia are some of my faves.

Also, it's in the 30's and 40's right here now as well, and I'm in the South!

Def. heat pack and insulation weather for shipping.

I love the flowies too. My frogspawn was my very first frag, and one of the few that made it through my crash. :)

Brrrr, it's cold here in the city, too. I had to give in and break out my winter coat this morning. I'm even wearing my son's outgrown Uggs. They're hideous, and kinda big, so I look like I'm wearing clown shoes, but my toes are warm and cozy. :P

Snowed here for a bit today... so it begins. <_<

Froggies and hammers give nice show-da-flow, ya know?

:happy:

Have always been a favorite of mine as well.

Got some frags from gabe_j in the mail today. Beautiful acans, and blastos. I gotta get them mounted to the rocks tonight. I'm pretty stoked. I'll get some photo's when everything is less pissed off

Also Mark is sending me goodies that should be here tomorrow so its coral's galore over here this week.

they start shooting off heads from the bottom of the flesh around the sides and start growing their own skeleton. wierd looking num things at first. post pics!! lol

I will later. This morning the red rainbows were getting puffy and the orange ones were still kinda stressed out. Everyone had their feeders out at lights out though. I'll get them out of the sand tonight and snap some pics. I wish I could find aragonite frag plugs around here.

that'll slow them down try and place them so that they can grow onto another rock so they don't waste time building a skeleton. you get way better growth rates outta them that way.

Archived