Coral Vue Hydros

Lunar-Cubes

JRic999

For sale are some custom moon lights that I make. I call them "Lunar-Cubes" because they consist of a tiny cube with an extremely bright LED inside of it that casts a "lunar glow" over your aquarium which promotes spawning. They are about 1" tall x 3/4" wide x 1/2" deep. They can easily be mounted to your existing lighting canopy with a single screw. Keep in mind that these are custom made to your specifications and how ever many "cubes" you want or what color you want them is up to you. Colors that I have available are Blue and White. If you wish, you can have two different colors in your design; for example you could have two blue near the center and two white on the outside. Each of the "lunar cubes" have about 14" of wire inbetween them however if you need more just let me know. These are similar to the CSL moon-lite except that multiple cubes are wired together so there is only one tiny AC adapter to plug in no matter if you have 2 or 7 cubes. Each of the CSL moon-lites has its own bulky adapter; so if you were to get 4 of the CSL moon-lites you would have to plug in 4 AC adapters where as these only require one.

Here are the prices....... (with AC adapter)

1 Lunar-Cube - - $18

2 Lunar-Cubes - - $25

3 Lunar-Cubes - - $35

4 Lunar-Cubes - - $45

5 Lunar Cubes - - $55

6 Lunar-Cubes - - $62

I am currently selling these to my LFS, which they then resell at a higher price than listed here. Shipping should be around $6.00 within the continental US. If anyone is interested, just PM me or e-mail me at JRic999@aol.com

Heres a pic of a set of 4 Blue Lunar-Cubes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived