Pod Your Reef

3 Month update of my office 2.5 mini bow

LikemyRams

• 1 month later...

Hey I have a minibow aswell, could you tell me what you did to get your tank doing so well? My tank looks like crap, and has 0 coraline growth. I would love to see what your setup is, and then I will tell you about mine.

I don't do much just weekly water changes a little fish food every couple of weeks I run a AQ200 with a mini impeller for movement only it's been up for 4 1/2 months now I just leave it alone

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
spunkyfunk

hey is that the eclipse minibow 2.5? did u alter the filtration? what about the lights, i wanna know everything.

Yes, please share.

I'm also interested to know what filtration system u use and how many hours u leave the lights on.

Hey Guys, read through the thread and I think all of your q's will be answered. Hell for that matter, if you want my minibow 2.5 gallon setup it will be for sale here in the near future. My tank is now fully operational, and has a perfect levels. I am upgrading to a Nano Cube so I will be selling nearly everything. Anyway, I digress. Just read through his thread and I am sure you find everything you are lookign for.

LikemyRams

The tank is made by AGA I run a AQ 200 with a mini impeller the filter is empty just for water circulation lights are on for 10hrs and

weekly water changes

Originally posted by LikemyRams

The tank is made by AGA I run a AQ 200 with a mini impeller the filter is empty just for water circulation lights are on for 10hrs and  

weekly water changes

I see, so you're just using natural filtration...

What about a fuge? Are you using one?

Archived