inTank Media Baskets

Suggestion for future model

Spencerx

Just received my media basket for my 14g BC. Looks great and am very happy with it. The one thing I would suggest for a future model is reworking the shelf spacing to take advantage of the window on the back of the newer BC's. Right now, the shelf splits the window in half. I know I can just peel off more of the background, but it would have been nice if they lined up. Thanks again.

img1770xf.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion.

The shelving spacing is precisely calculated to properly place filter floss on top, purigen in the middle and chemi pure elite on the bottom. Or other media of the customer's choice but those are the most popular. If those dimensions were changed flow would greatly be compromised.

You can remove more of the vinyl backing but most that want to create a fuge just use our underwater lights.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The shelving spacing is precisely calculated to properly place filter floss on top, purigen in the middle and chemi pure elite on the bottom. Or other media of the customer's choice but those are the most popular. If those dimensions were changed flow would greatly be compromised.

You can remove more of the vinyl backing but most that want to create a fuge just use our underwater lights.

Cool well I guess I didn't take into account that you probably put more thought into it then I did ;) . Scraped the paint (guess I'm not a "lazy ass") and am working on an exterior light. Thanks

Archived