Top Shelf Aquatics

where to get live rock?

seaker

where should i get my live rock from, strictly fish in lakewood or seaside tropical in huntington beach? which is better? strictly fish is $1 more. or is there a better place in my area? lakewood ca

Does anyone have LR they have gotten from tampabaysaltwater? I am going to order one of the packages when they start harvesting again in the spring. Customers pics on their site look great. I live in NW Fl. and what local stores have is what I call base or rubble rock. The price is crazy for what you get.

From what I've research they have the best at the best price and they are nice people to deal with on the phone.

I know about tampa bay live rock. I would have got their package but I live on the other side of the country, so I would have to pay for two shipments. I think the airport has a 100lb min payment, and I would have to make 2. Also I'm a newbie, so it's cheaper for me to get lr locally. I know I'm not getting their quality of rock but seeing how I've never done this before, If I f#@k everything up it won't hurt my wallet as much. When I start up my 65 gal and know what I'm doing I will for sure, without a doubt, be ordering "THE PACKAGE" from tampa bay saltwater.

I did get my live rock already. some from strictly fish in lakewood and some from jeff's exotic in (I think) torrance.

Archived