Cultivated Reef

Super Sale!!!

anthony812

ok..they are having this super sale at Aquatic Outlet in LA..near LAX area...i am thinking about going either on saturday or sunday..anyone want to join me? i have the COUPON! hahhhaha

40% off all corals

35% off all fish

25% off all drygoods

15% off all tanks, stand and canopy

They are a warehouse outlet..like the one in SD..and they are pretty big! lots of selections...

let me know.leave posts or email me: anthony@classiclimo.com

that is too bad Unit...

BTW, sorry for the harsh words...we are cool..i am not here to make enemies neither...

NaNO ReeFiN

What kind of prices does Aquatic Outlet charge? Are their corals priced descently to begin with or are they high so when you get the discount, it's basically regular price.. :o

They're typical of the prices I see at other LFSes around here. Their claims of selling at wholesale are completely bogus, in my opinion. Mushroom rocks start at around $20, as do brains, most polyps, and your other typical low-cost corals. Xenias start around 30.

I've found Jeff's (exoticfish.com, but in-store prices are usually better than the website ones) to be a much better deal on corals, but the selection isn't as good.

I finished that post too soon....

Anyway, with the 40% off, i'd join you anthony, but I just had my car towed into the shop this morning and it looks like I'll be transportationless for the weekend. The fiance is out of town with my other car. So, ho-hum, doom on me.

Im interested in some Montipora digitia if they have a nice piece the size of your fist for 45.00 or so..... also A green Sinularia from Palau.......6 inches or so fer like 45 also if they havit. Id go, But Im on the COOL coast.......HHHHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHA. awww damn its raining.:*(

matt...youa re at redondo beach right? i will pick you up then..its on my way there anyways...just call me on my cell..email me for the number...

anthony@classiclimo.com

let me know how to go over there and i would love to drive you with me...

you want me to go check out first then tell you when i get back? i am sure you can order it and ship it to you...they have very secure shipping..and items are very well packaged...look for them online...

aquaticoutlet.com

Originally posted by Dave ESPI

Im interested in some Montipora digitia if they have a nice piece the size of your fist for 45.00 or so..... also A green Sinularia from Palau.......6 inches or so fer like 45 also if they havit. Id go, But Im on the COOL coast.......HHHHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHA. awww damn its raining.:*(

ill prob go

do u need to have the coupon to get the discount

i live in oc and will porb go there on sat

camB)

cam..long time no see...

yes, you do need the coupon to get the discount...and saturday sounds good..we'll just car pool together..but it will be around noon time cuz i am watiting for my 55 gallon to be deliever to me around 10am..

where do you live? maybe i can pick you up..but i only have a civic..and yes..its a RICE ROCKET..hahahha..so its small..what do you drive? cuz i gues matt is interested too...

email me and let me know

hey i leave in mission veijo i can prob get a ride up my parents have my car this weekend but lemme know and well work sompthin out

Amazingly, my mechanic happened to have a spare starter laying on his shelf, so my car was fixed in an hour. Sometimes you get lucky.

I'll give you a call in a little while to see if we still want to try carpooling, caravaning, or just meeting there. If you want to give cam a ride, we can just meet there, since south redondo is a good haul from any freeway.

cool matt..we will meet you there...but give me a call to schedule a time...you can call them for a better direction..its not hard..

and cam...read your email..i send you the direction to my place and my phone number

Is that a Phone #?

It isn't smart to exchange personal information on a forum. It would be much better to use a PM.

:o

Hey since you guys are planning on going on Saturday and I can't go (boohoo) let me know what kind of deals they have. Anthony how did you get on the mailing list for sales?

you have to sign up at the store...i went to the place 4 times...and i think they have a very good selection of corals...at least 500-1000 stocked....and there are sooooo many inverts there..different type

liz..you want me to pick some up for you..just pick it up at my house...i will see how much is it...i think its $16.99 each...but with 40% off..that is ..hmmm....$10.20 ea...so that would be cool

let me knwo tomorrow morning...before 11am

Archived