Innovative Marine Aquariums

Coral Auction for charity!

nanoreefnate

nanoreefnate
Wait, Im still a little confused, we get to choose and pay for the shipping right?

yeah thats right.

I think people are waiting until the last minute, just like eBay.

maybe...

REMEMBER EVERYONE THE LAST DAY FOR BIDDING IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH AT 5PM PACIFIC 8PM EASTERN.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he is listing the current high bid. the winning bid will be whatever the highest bid is for said coral by saturday at the time when bidding ends

i understand that, just wanting to know who outbid me at $11....i cant find the bid.

also, list the name of the highest bidder as mentioned before.

sorry to clutter the thread...i just love auctions....ninja here i come! :D

fishez4alivin

LOL, I can't believe that IceFire is getting less than 20 bucks....I paid 125 for a 3/8" frag a year ago, this is not a Fake Aussie Enchinata labeled Icefire, this is a lineaged piece....The shortcake, well that's a giveme in this deal....and the PL, I paid 90 for 1" thin branch, this will be twice that. The Undata, is the frag you get, it's a corner of my colony when I broke it off the rock. Comeon....people, it's for a good cause...

LOL, I can't believe that IceFire is getting less than 20 bucks....I paid 125 for a 3/8" frag a year ago, this is not a Fake Aussie Enchinata labeled Icefire, this is a lineaged piece....The shortcake, well that's a giveme in this deal....and the PL, I paid 90 for 1" thin branch, this will be twice that. The Undata, is the frag you get, it's a corner of my colony when I broke it off the rock. Comeon....people, it's for a good cause...

waiting to be outbid ;)

Can someone help me, I need to know the cost of USPS next day to ZIP 72023 to know if I can bid? Sorry for the quiestion dident see what the shipping from zip was and I think it changes cost with USPS over night dusent it?

Thanks

Glen

And this 2 frag plug with a Icefire Enchinata with lineage and Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acro, this is a frag of the tips that broke a couple weeks ago, when I went bb. They have already started to encrust the base

Current bid $15

natesauction.jpg

usps ground will be a few dollars. I believe he will ship UPS or FedEx overnight which is a standard $45....i think

Thanks Gimme,

Too rich for my blood if it could be shipped USPS Piriority 1-3 day with my other corals I would bid.

Thanks Glen

Thanks Gimme,

Too rich for my blood if it could be shipped USPS Piriority 1-3 day with my other corals I would bid.

Thanks Glen

he can ship whichever you would like, i am guessing. the difference between overnight and everything else, only overnight isguaranteed against DOA

$25

And this 2 frag plug with a Icefire Enchinata with lineage and Strawberry Shortcake Aussie Acro, this is a frag of the tips that broke a couple weeks ago, when I went bb. They have already started to encrust the base

Current bid $15

natesauction.jpg

fishez4alivin

Here is the mother...lol...a couple months ago, after I chiseled what I could to move it...

misc012.jpg

Here is the mother of the SS

Shortcake-1.jpg

Definitely seperate these frags to let grow out, the IF is actually on a small piece of rock, so when you glue it, it won't have any tissue glued.

Here is the mother...lol...a couple months ago, after I chiseled what I could to move it...

misc012.jpg

Here is the mother of the SS

Shortcake-1.jpg

Definitely seperate these frags to let grow out, the IF is actually on a small piece of rock, so when you glue it, it won't have any tissue glued.

hahahah, "here is the mother" that made me laph, thanks for the update on the piece and how it was glued down it may help get more bids.

Glen

$20 montipora $25 Icefire

[Please post price your willing to pay with the picture of the frag you like. If another person is willing to pay more then said person will post in the same fashion

and I can break off a solid 1" of a Montipora Setosa, lineage from Fragfarmers at BACFM in 2008 Current bid $20

IMG_0227-2.jpg

Current bid $25

natesauction.jpg

$10 Green toadstool

Please post price your willing to pay with the picture of the frag you like. If another person is willing to pay more then said person will post in the same fashion

Green Long Polyp Toadstool Pissed off cuz I moved it to take this pic Currentbid $10

IMG_9235.jpg

fishez4alivin

Here are the frags I made for the PL...One branch has a second forming, and I decided to toss in a second branch, so its a good size frag. It did get cut on the shady side of the colony, so it exhibits green pigments.

20100904_8.jpg

Happy Toadstool

20100904_22.jpg

Here are the Setosa Frags, you will find them very generous

20100904_18.jpg

Here are the frags I made for the PL...One branch has a second forming, and I decided to toss in a second branch, so its a good size frag. It did get cut on the shady side of the colony, so it exhibits green pigments.

20100904_8.jpg

Happy Toadstool

20100904_22.jpg

Here are the Setosa Frags, you will find them very generous

20100904_18.jpg

AWESOME thanks Craig!

[Please post price your willing to pay with the picture of the frag you like. If another person is willing to pay more then said person will post in the same fashion

Tyree True Undata $15

Japanese Deep Water Zoas $15

Green Long Polyp Toadstool $10

Montipora Setosa $20

Icefire$25

Pink Lemonade $15

Don't worry fishez4alivin Nate knows I'm good for all these bids with the donations I have made to him already. ;) It is mity nice of you to donate these by the way. :)

Tyree True Undata 1"x1/2"+ Current bid $15

IMG_9230.jpg

Japanese Deep Water Zoas +12 polyps Current bid $15

IMG_9232.jpg

Green Long Polyp Toadstool Pissed off cuz I moved it to take this pic Currentbid $10

IMG_9235.jpg

and I can break off a solid 1" of a Montipora Setosa, lineage from Fragfarmers at BACFM in 2008 Current bid $20

IMG_0227-2.jpg

this will be a fresh cut frag with two branches 1" in length from my Pink Lemonade with lineage

Current Bid $15

IMG_9240.jpg

Current bid $25

natesauction.jpg

Archived