ReefCleaners.org

Worm-Thing found at Night

scbauer

Ok, I just posted a LONG post and the attached a picture, and the picture was too big, so I lost all of my typing. DAMN! Ok, sorry... I came home tonight to find a weird worm-looking thing swimming in my tank. It is about 1 or 2 inches long, white, and has a purple head. It looks similar to one of the "tenticles" of the sebae anenome that I bought about a week ago, but it is swimming on it's own. It is definitely smaller than the anenome arm, at about as big around as a piece of spaghetti (or maybe angel hair pasta). It swims much like a sea snake would, kind of waving it's body back and forth. It is very slow, which made it easy to catch. I will keep it out of my tank until I hear that it is safe to put back in (I am under the assumption that most worm-type things are not good in a reef tank). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys.

-Scott

Already posted at RC... thanks for the input. I don't know if it is good or bad, but I still don't want to keep it in the tank until I know for sure.

Archived