ReefCleaners.org

LFS owner is the MAN!

jmt

:woot::woot::woot:

I was in the LFS today (I got a pink serpent star and a blue heg hermit.) and I was telling him about the recent eBay scandal. He told me if i didn't get things worked out, he'd get me any Coralife Aqualight that I wanted w/ the legs, for cost! :woot: I think I'm going to go with the 24" 65w because I'm starting to think that 96w might have been a waste. So we're looking at about $60 for the whole set-up. Flucking right doggies! I told him I'd let him know by Tuesday, when he orders, wether or not things worked out. He's also getting me some Pulsing Xenia at cost, and tol dme he'd buy the frags off me. Sweeeeeeeeet!!

-Justin

Sounds like a good idea. But I don't think too many of you are gonna be down here in Oxford, MS.

The extra $35 it'd cost me isn't really worth it IMO because I do not plan on keeping anything that requires that much light, and when I do get my 20L, I am going to MH.

It's definately NOT worth the drive. I usually have to special order what I want and the livestock he does get in is gone within the day. Do you have any coral frags you'd be interested in selling? I'm originally from Memphis and I can;t afford the rediculous prices at Kermit's Reef.

-Justin

Archived