inTank Media Baskets

Nanotuners & InTank

RussianBoy

I bought the biocube 29 4.36 light mod from nanotuners, I really like this product and think that it is a good investment for your tank, HOWEVER; unless you are really handy and know electrical components this is not for you. I realized when I got into the project it is not as much a mod as it is totally retrofitting and rewiring every wire in the entire hood. It took a long time and some of the wire colors did not match the intructional video. However on the other hand it makes such a difference in the tank I think it is still worth it.

InTank: I bought the media basket, chempure elite, purigen, and added phosguard from my lfs. It is very cool and you can really get a lot more flow with their modifications, I also put in a maxijet 1200 to put out more water seems the more movement of the water along with the 750gph kor.... pump also really helps my corals. between the lights and the filter mods it really helps the tank. i think these worth worth my money and my time.

Both are very fine companies to do business with. I've had the pleasure to patronize both of them and wouldn't hesitate to do so again! ;)

Agreed - I've purchased the media basket, fuge basket, and underwater light from Steve - great company; great guy.

And I'm dangerously close to dropping some cash with Nanotuners/customs - Evil has been very responsive and gives me honest, relevant, and thorough responses to every question I have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've purchased the BC29 pack from inTank and have been very happy with it. The build quality is excellent. I've also ordered the 5.6 kit from nanocustoms and am waiting for that. I'm sure it will be great.

those guys should get together with an acrylic shop and skip the mods... just build it right from the ground up the 1st time IMO....maybe not in this lifetime but I guy can dream can't he? :)

• 1 month later...
Tshirtsbyjeff

Have an inTank media basket, skimmer cup for tunze 9002, and the fish shield in my 29 biocube! The single best piece of equimpment in the inTank skimmer cup, I LOVE IT. I also have the nanotuners 1.150 with stock 2.36 retro and I love all of them! Does anyone have the 1.150 that I could compare notes with??????

Archived