Innovative Marine Aquariums

TighTT's ADA 60-f project.....

TighTT

Man freakin beautiful and awesome pics to! I love the shallow tank look. That may have to be my next tank.. or a giant cube lol. Love how clean those ADAs are! Awesome rock work to!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oho! What's this I see? Another shallow tank with beautiful pics? Totally going to be following this one.

Oh, and could you help a newbie out? Is this a Dendrophyllia? Or is it a Balanophyllia? Either way, it's gorgeous.

IMG_4614-vi.jpg

Thanks! And yup...its a two-headed Dendro. I got it with one head and she's been growing nicely.

Man freakin beautiful and awesome pics to! I love the shallow tank look. That may have to be my next tank.. or a giant cube lol. Love how clean those ADAs are! Awesome rock work to!

=)

Thanks for the kind words.

Looks great!! Is the MAME top off still just a float switch or is there something special to it?

I just noticed the R32 in your avatar. Im a VW/Audi guy myself....

My Touareg:

P1010079-vi.jpg

And my S4 avant with RS4 widebody conversion:

RRRs4-vi.jpg

Those look great man! I love the Touareg for some reason I almost wanted that just as much as the .:R haha. But I decided I should have some fun with the .:R now while I'm still in college and save the Touareg for later in life. The audi looks great too

Those look great man! I love the Touareg for some reason I almost wanted that just as much as the .:R haha. But I decided I should have some fun with the .:R now while I'm still in college and save the Touareg for later in life. The audi looks great too

Thanks!

The Touareg is an absolute BLAST to drive. Its a V10 twin turbo diesel and with a few mods it pumps out 400hp and 700ft/lbs of torque. Sick-nasty!

Thanks!

The Touareg is an absolute BLAST to drive. Its a V10 twin turbo diesel and with a few mods it pumps out 400hp and 700ft/lbs of torque. Sick-nasty!

Wow that is just ridiculous, I can only imagine how much that thing pulls.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh snap! Just got a call from the concierge at my apartment.....my Orphek Power Reef PR156 LED Light just showed up! I think I may have gone off the deep end buying this intense of a light. I'll snap some pics when I get home from work.......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
How's the new light working for you? Any pics?

The light, while it looked really cool when turned off, did not work with my tank at all. It was WAY too white with not nearly enough blue for my taste....so I sold it.

Im moving in a month and just ordered another Elos tank (system 120XL). So I have decided to break-down my ADA, move its inhabitants to my Elos, and use the ADA as a frag/quarantine tank....lit by an Aqua Illuminations SOL blue unit. I'll post pics when finished.

The light, while it looked really cool when turned off, did not work with my tank at all. It was WAY too white with not nearly enough blue for my taste....so I sold it.

Im moving in a month and just ordered another Elos tank (system 120XL). So I have decided to break-down my ADA, move its inhabitants to my Elos, and use the ADA as a frag/quarantine tank....lit by an Aqua Illuminations SOL blue unit. I'll post pics when finished.

sorry to hear this go, looked like a nice setup and very clean =) by any chance are you going to be selling that mame skimmer? id be interested

• 4 years later...

Bringing a very old thread up for anyone that may be able to help.

The OP has two clear pipes in the tank, assuming one is for drain and one is return. Would there be a way to do this into a sump below the display, without using a canister filter?

Would this be possible if I used a pump suitable for external (so a pipe can be fitted on the inlet, although it will remain submerged to move water from the display to the sump), then use another pump to pump water from the sump to display? Only thing is, there isn't much in the way of flooding here, other than making the return chamber very small and having the drain near the top of the display (also for surface skimming)

The OP has two clear pipes in the tank, assuming one is for drain and one is return. Would there be a way to do this into a sump below the display, without using a canister filter?

Would this be possible if I used a pump suitable for external (so a pipe can be fitted on the inlet, although it will remain submerged to move water from the display to the sump), then use another pump to pump water from the sump to display? Only thing is, there isn't much in the way of flooding here, other than making the return chamber very small and having the drain near the top of the display (also for surface skimming)

Look up Mame Overflow.

Look up Mame Overflow.

He's well aware lol

Haha, just read through his build thread. He is indeed well aware of the Mame LOL.

As for the double-post, sorry guys. Nano-reef is a bit buggy/slow here in China.

Archived