Innovative Marine Aquariums

** Skinny Skimmer Cup now Laser **

inTank

The skinny upgraded cup now features the laser cut design. This design change has increased skimmate up to 30%. This cup is popular where there is a tight fit, if you can fit the body of the Tunze 9002 than this cup is the answer. Popular in the Nano Cube 28 and CAD 22 this cup also allows for a lot of custom applications.

Tunze Skinny Upgraded Cup

Lasercut.png

TNZJBJ%201.jpg

TNZJBJ%202.jpg

TNZJBJ%203.jpg

TNZJBJ%204.jpg

TNZJBJ%205.jpg

TNZJBJ%206.jpg

• 3 months later...

Steve,

Very nice!!!!

Is the 30% improvement you mentioned over the stock Tunze cup or over your previous models?

This cup would be perfect for my ongoing experiment using the Tunze in chamber 3 of the BC29 HQI.I still need to contact Oceanic and see how much they would charge for a new cover for that chamber, since I pretty much ruined mine. Then your cup, plus the small opening it would need in the cover I think would look pretty stock. Nice and neat. Thats providing I do the job right this time :lol:

The laser cut cups are more accurate so about 30% better than previous models, it is a better direction design than the stock cup. The main use/purpose of the cup has always been for fit, but better direction is not a bad side effect.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived