Innovative Marine Aquariums

2.5 gallon pico new pics

floridian reefer

Bumble bee shrimp, right?

That's right tons of personality and don't bother the corals I enjoy them the most out of all the inverts in my 5.5 . There like little kids always messing with something.

floridian reefer
That's right tons of personality and don't bother the corals I enjoy them the most out of all the inverts in my 5.5 . There like little kids always messing with something.

they look cool too thanks a tonfor that i might do that!!! thanks dude.

floridian reefer
Does your LFS do special order? Cause then you could just ask them to get one for you

yea i guess i could try that, thanks..

i thin k thats what im doing. 2 bumble bee shrimp and a yellow clown goby. think i could but 2 gobies?

yea i guess i could try that, thanks..

i thin k thats what im doing. 2 bumble bee shrimp and a yellow clown goby. think i could but 2 gobies?

Good luck! I know my LFS does that, but unless you want to fly to california to special order from my LFS, good luck over there haha :P

Hmm, I would say no to 2 gobies, the shrimp are pretty dirty, the goby will be pretty active anyways :)

floridian reefer

my lfs is going to get me 2 of them and i guess ill stick with one cool, now thatll do it for livestock... now for coral....

my lfs is going to get me 2 of them and i guess ill stick with one cool, now thatll do it for livestock... now for coral....

Awesome B)

Since you have PCs, probably just stick with softies and LPS *cough* ACANS!*cough*

floridian reefer

hmmmm for some reason im think arby's.. i meant acans. wink. they are my favorite anyway! and some shrooms and zoas...

Just because you have PC's doesn't mean your limited to your selection. There's only 9999999 different zoas.

Plenty of mushrooms and a whole lot of lps. Just be wary that some lps like torch & galaxia have sweeper stingers

that in such a small tank is a bad idea

• 2 months later...

Archived