Top Shelf Aquatics

Kazooie's Pic Thread of Bestness

Kazooie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My personally favorite is toon link. From ww, phg, and st.

Why not? :lol:

Really? I don't like how "cartoony" he looks

I like him in tp the best, EXCEPT HIS(and Zelda's) HAIR. They're supposed to be blondies lol

because I said so :P

I like him best then, he is a game char, not something that serious. Did I ever tell you I have the LoZ Collectors Edition?

The only good thing about that game was all the extra stuff you could do in it. Didn't really care for the MQ.

lol

I like him best then, he is a game char, not something that serious. Did I ever tell you I have the LoZ Collectors Edition?

The only good thing about that game was all the extra stuff you could do in it. Didn't really care for the MQ.

lol

Lol there's a collectors edition?

MQ..MQ...nope, idk what it means :P

Yeah, came out right before WW. Even has a trial of WW.

MQ= Main Quest. Geeze, and you call your self a LoZ player. :lol:

Lol, I don't call myself a LoZ player because I'm not a LoZ player :P

Oh, n00b. :P:lol:

And to encourage your appetites, my lunch.

DSCF1310.jpg

It consists of A rich and steamy corn chowder made by yours truly, and a delicious cracker roasted to perfection.

Oh, n00b. :P:lol:

And to encourage your appetites, my lunch.

DSCF1310.jpg

It consists of A rich and steamy corn chowder made by yours truly, and a delicious cracker roasted to perfection.

I fail at video games, so mostly I just like to watch other people play :)

You made that? :o

Lol you need more than one cracker to go with soup :P

╚■Æ┼ I made that! It taste good too! I had to direct my brother because it was mainly for him, he dosn't seem to understand speed. :rolleyes: I had 3 in case I wanted more, but that was just the photo shoot. I'm going to start directing my baking with pictures.

But you know about LoZ?!?!?

╚■Æ┼ I made that! It taste good too! I had to direct my brother because it was mainly for him, he dosn't seem to understand speed. :rolleyes: I had 3 in case I wanted more, but that was just the photo shoot. I'm going to start directing my baking with pictures.

But you know about LoZ?!?!?

I'm hungry now. thanks <_<:lol:

Lol yes, my brother and sister play, I just watch :) I love the story parts lol and Midna :D

Archived