inTank Media Baskets

Alex's Overkill Custom Cube

alex1237

How are the arms for your lights made. Ive been planning on doing something similuar out of conduit

Nice Tank by the way!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might have to borrow that camera of yours to get some good shots of my tank. Is the third to last shot the sps you got at bio reef?

That's the acro from bioreef. And yeah I'll bring the camera and get some pictures of the miami hurricane that do it justice.

It's 14-18" off the top of the tank. I originally had it lower but was bleaching my birdsnest. Since moving it back up everything seems happy.

what bulb combo are you running?

Front

ati blue+

ati aquablue special

kz fiji purple

ati true actinic

uvl actinic white

ati blue+

Back

I run four bulbs as dawn dusk with the two whites only coming on for a few hours mid day. I really like the blue look.

Curly Joe Reefer

Cool mp's. Let me know what you want for the korilia. I think I might have to use the arms to raise up my lights.the acans and chalices are looking a littles habby

Here are the ones that jumped out at me. im not sure if they will pop as well under my xm 20k MH.

zoa.jpg

Yeah the ones on the left and right will be a while before I've got any frags. The eagle eyes, the picture in the center, I can probably get a frag sometime soon. I'll let you know.

So your eagle eyes have yellow skirts? Definitely need a frag if thats the case.

Yeah the skirts are yellow with a little hint of green, the pictures are accurate. I've got a frag I had been going to let grow out a bit but I can probably be talked out of it. Send me a pm sometime and you can come check it out.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mp10's installed!

damn dude. everything in the tank gonna be lovin that flow. how are you running them?

damn dude. everything in the tank gonna be lovin that flow. how are you running them?

Right now they're on tidal swell mode. I've been playing around with the modes and don't really know what mode I'll end up on.

When I first turned it on I cranked it all the way up and blew a chalice right off the rocks.

Archived