Cultivated Reef

Experience with inTank

Chod

Hi there,

Just thought i would throw in my 2 cents regarding dealing with intank. I live in Vancouver, Canada so I am always cautious ordering from the states. Therefore it took me a while to finally decide to order a media basket, skimmer cup replacement along with some filter floss and chemical filter media for my RSM 130.

I must say the experience was fantastic. The email support from Stevie is super quick, the items arrived under 2 weeks from the date of ordering in perfect condition. I installed it all with ease, and so far am impressed with the quality. The skimmer cup is a huge improvement over the circular cup you get with the tunze 9002. You can easily close the lid and it seems to collect heaps of skimmate. The media rack slips into place very nicely. My only mistake was that I ran the power for the tunze 9002 over the top of the media rack and now to remove the rack i need to pull the power out of the skimmer. Ill run it underneath the rack next time i have to replace some filter media.

The only hiccup was that I had to pay some duties upon arrival of the products. It was about 14$ on a 100$ order. No biggie, it's just customs seems to catch everything in Canada.

Anyways, thanks heaps stevie!

Chod.

Archived