DSB w/ plennum

25Watt heater

12lbs live rock FIJI

1 clown goby

4 blue leg hermies

2 nassarius snails

1 asteaea snail

1 stomatella snail

some sort of multi legged star fish that i just found 2 minutes ago on the glass (cool)

8 green hairy shrooms

2 purple shrooms

2 colonial anemonies

random brown polyps

was 2 but now 3 yellow polyps

yellow, blue, green, black, red, sponges

some crazy green calcerious algae structures.

1 coluflour leather coral

1 colt coral

and all sorts of crazy stuff including a clam, gotta love this stuff!

RIP Ozwald the octo. Just so you guyz know, these thinks are near impossible to raise. that is why they go for $20 at the LFS they won't last, and your not going to get a refund. Luckly for me Rob feels bad (LFS guy) and he is going to get me a pigmy octo for the tank. hopefully that comes out well.

Bob Hope, WTF is that sarcasim or what? ...... anyway i purchased a decorator crab, it has pink stuff on it and 8 legs. that should keep me happy for a while. threw some sexies in too, as well as a midnight reef crab. seems to be a filter feeder. that i don't have.... so off the the reefing unknown.

To the batfish mobile!

• 4 weeks later...

2 months old now, and boy do frag swaps help a reef to grow!

I also rebuilt the electircal system this sunday, It sure is running cool now, so cool that it is the first time it has needed to run the heater all winter! But to my surprise, my heater was not working :o Lucky i have a spare! Anyway, I have decided to make a whole web page on the tank. I figure that will be something cool to look at, and for all those hoping to take there tanks to the next level, a valuable resorce in back pack refuge building, and micro inovation! Ahhhh decorator crab is taking some whacks at my ricordias, gotta go now.

Archived