SaltCritters.com

* Nano Cube 12 Media Basket *

inTank

Now Available

The media basket for the NC12 is closer than ever. Experience the most clear water possible with a basket that forces water through the media. Three sided design is pressed up against the false wall to box in the unit. Laser cut design maximizes space and efficiency.

• Three shelf design
  • Fits in chamber one under water intake
  • Three sided boxes itself in after installed
  • Forces water through media
  • Easy drop in design
  • Hangs on chamber wall for maximum flow

Higher quality images to come. Basket can be used for mechanical and chemical media as well as macro algae.

Chemical Media:

Top: Filter Floss

Middle: Purigen

Bottom: Chemi-Pure Elite 6.5 oz

Chemical Media with Macro:

Top: Filter Floss

Middle: Chemi-Pure Elite or Purigen

Bottom: Macro Algae (chaeto)w/underwater light

IMG_9937.jpg

Presale information: This product listing is for a media basket that is not out of production. Estimated time before shipping is two weeks as of July 29th. Time frame subject to increase or decrease depending on production schedules and demand. Media basket will look as pictured but includes an inTank logo. Higher quality images will be provided as able.

• 2 weeks later...
RayWhisperer

Custom floor or table? Either way.... you are a doofus.

Looks good, Steve. The basket, not the floor.

Bus tour saturday the 28th with a party afterward. Just extending you the invitation.

It is on the epoxy coated floor. Vinyl cutter used to make stencil, apply epoxy, apply lots of flake thingies. Big ass clown fish on the floor.

I committed to a softball tournament that day but hoping it falls through, thanks for the invite I will let you know if they forget I said yes.

RayWhisperer

To think, your whole business took off because of me.... Had I not given you some vinyl, you never would have made it.

Yeah, that's right. I'm taking credit for your entire business. The Democrats are in office, share the wealth. WITH ME.

Your economic stimilus check is in the mail. You should receive when the funds are availalbe, from china, minus interest. You now owe the IRS $752,689,482.32 please send check immediately or further action will be taken.

But serious, those stickers were kick ass, I still see one every day on the forklift.

Before Ray:

IMG_4086.jpg

After Ray:

2-5.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

After cheap ebay cutter:

IMG_4747-1.jpg

PEW PEW PEW:

IMG_9929.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived