Pod Your Reef

RO/DI Water from LFS

Outofstock

Im just curious what everyone pays for RO/DI water if they get it from the LFS. I want to shop around see prices and see what the average is. Also whats the best way to move the water? Brand new gas type container with spout?

ihatesears18

Buy an RO/DI unit. It will pay for itself in no time, not to mention never having to haul jugs to and from your LFS ever again.

It is 49c a gallon at my grocery. Get one of those 5 gallon jugs they sell at the RO stands in grocerys or supermarkets.

AZDesertRat

I have found with my own RO/DI it costs me less than 5 cents to make my own and that includes the cost of replacement filters and DI resin as well as wate rand sewer rates and taxes. It does not take long to justify buying a RO/DI unit at that price.

I have found with my own RO/DI it costs me less than 5 cents to make my own and that includes the cost of replacement filters and DI resin as well as wate rand sewer rates and taxes. It does not take long to justify buying a RO/DI unit at that price.

Haha, in phoenix you need an RO/DI unit just to have drinking water!!

ro/di unit!!! if you're wary because of the cost just keep an eye on on craigslist or the hardware classifieds, you can find good units for <100 sometimes. No more hauling jugs!!!!!!!!!

Archived