Cultivated Reef

troubles with bigAls online

huari

here's the chronology

1st order nov 03 - perfect

new website overhaul

2nd order to start the nano rolling -

dec 03 - never shipped order after 2 weeks I call customer service and cancel it.

new year

try again in Jan 03 still no shipment, order online is not matched to customer service.

Order was not shipped due to missing inventory.

After 3 calls to customer service i finally get them to ship but they mistakenly overcharge me on the shipping!

lesson learned:

-wait until Al gets his sh*t together

-shop with nano-reef sponsors

I had a little trouble with Big Al's myself. I ordered a skimmer and pump on Jan. 5. January 15th rolls around and I start thinking, "What the hell?" I give them a call and they shipped on the 14th. It took 9 days to get it together? I was assure 2-5 shipping days on my order. Alls well that ends well I guess. I got my order on the 19th.

-Justin

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem, only my order went out after only 4 days, but still that is bad shipping service. When I order from an online vender I expect a 24 hour turn around no less.

Maybe I expect too much, but I won't order from big al's again.:rant:

• 4 weeks later...

it's been over a month and i have yet to recieve my completed order. supposedly, they did not have my lights in stock. they emailed me and said that they shipped it about 2 weeks ago, and i STILL haven't recieved it. i'll never order from them again.

Archived