Cultivated Reef

Blue hornet zoas for sale

imagex

also i'm noticing most of you guys are in cali where there mite be a abundance of these.. this is a national forum.. not your local forum.. and if these were available everywhere then how come i havent seen anyone sell these on here?? notice i didnt put very rare or anything... i'm just trying to sale some zoas like the rest of you.. this forum seriously need mods to correct the trolls on here but if you seriously dont like the zoas then go on please.. easy as that...

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

I agree with imagex.

Im in socal and i never see zoas like these. They arent super common, just becuase some kid got a bunch of corals for his birthday doesnt mean everyone should mark down prices to meet their LFS prices.

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

I agree with imagex.

Im in socal and i never see zoas like these. They arent super common, just becuase some kid got a bunch of corals for his birthday doesnt mean everyone should mark down prices to meet their LFS prices.

thanks jerfrog.. but i think the trash has already taken it's toll.. as well as on other peoples classified ads... it's getting pretty rediculous honestly.. this is the first item i've ever posted for sale on here after being on these forums for a year.. and it's really given me a bad taste in my mouth.. honestly the purpose to to make a mature forum not a bunch of childishness..

Yeah, it's annoying.

It's fine in someone is correcting an ID like a previous poster did, but the other comments are ridiculous. Let the OP sell them for whatever price he wants. If they're too expensive then they obviously won't sell. As far as other poster's in here throwing ridiculous comments, I have NEVER seen a 50-100+ colony of African Blues or other semi-rare zoas for $30-$40 like some of you are claiming. And even if you did get such a deal, it's exactly that, a deal. That doesn't mean every other person should be charging that price for them. Try taking economics 101.

chucktdbm321

+1 to banjo and the op. this thread right here is why so many people don't sell their stuff on nano-reef. I never will because some person will say "O well those aren't rare you should just give them to me basically" Even though you may have dropped a lot of money on them. Like seriously if you got a huge colony of nice zoas for dirt cheap that doesn't mean another person should sell them for dirt cheap.

I think we can stop flaming this guys thread and let him get on with his sale......

Sorry OP for flaming, but IMO that price is high, very high, but I guess it has to do with where you are and what your LFS gets. The LFS near me gets those in all the time, they have a ton in there frag tanks because people just don't want them. Supply and demand ftw.

I think we can stop flaming this guys thread and let him get on with his sale......

Sorry OP for flaming, but IMO that price is high, very high, but I guess it has to do with where you are and what your LFS gets. The LFS near me gets those in all the time, they have a ton in there frag tanks because people just don't want them. Supply and demand ftw.

thank you... thats all i was asking was for the people to be able to enjoy the classified instead of having a p!ssing contest.. all good =D

and for the other person that said they can get these for $30 a rock?? please tell me where you found a whole rock for $30... I call bull.. hell you cant even get a rock of a crappy zoafrom the lfs for $30 if your right then hell i need to move to canada..

just for reference http://www.extremecorals.com/Merchant2/mer...egory_Code=Zoos

ya didnt mean to troll the thread but you did pretty much call me out. african hornets i hear are seasonal and come in the cali lfs around spring. the chance of them making it eastward are slim due to melting. but good luck on the sale. if you sell them for what your asking i have a couple frags 3 polyp frags also. goodluck

this is the reason people are leaving this sight every one is bashing every one and the mods don't do any thing but rub the brasher off and let them do what ever they want so i go to nationalcoralregestry.com and every one there is nice and no bashing any where i think it is small tank syndrome lol so put you little tank in your pocket and keep on bashing dumb @#$es and i think it was a good deal till every one staretd bashing the seller

ya didnt mean to troll the thread but you did pretty much call me out. african hornets i hear are seasonal and come in the cali lfs around spring. the chance of them making it eastward are slim due to melting. but good luck on the sale. if you sell them for what your asking i have a couple frags 3 polyp frags also. goodluck

no probs dizzle... but like moto was saying cause of the trashing 3 buyers backed out and i've been noticing alot of peoples threads trashed on here...

even if its of any value to you it mite be what someone else is looking for... I love nanoreef but seriously its getting bad.. even if your retracting your statements the damage is already done..

i don't sell any thing here because every one thinks they should get them next to free and then start bashing your sale tread i watch this every day here and it seams to be getting worse by the day so whats that say about our mods here lol it don't seem they care about the sellers rights only the bashers rights lol and if you report it they don't do any thing so why have it

i don't sell any thing here because every one thinks they should get them next to free and then start bashing your sale tread i watch this every day here and it seams to be getting worse by the day so whats that say about our mods here lol it don't seem they care about the sellers rights only the bashers rights lol and if you report it they don't do any thing so why have it

well hopefully things will be better...

I agree with imagex.

you posted the rules like the mods will do any thing lol this sale forum is a bunch is bashers and haters lol

and the mods do nothing to stop it

gulfsurfer101

That's why it is best left to live without moderation and continue to live as you like. If you want to sell your zoas for 20 or 2,000 dollars a polyp that is your right op and EFFF! what everybody thinks right. I will respectfully pass on your offer though since I can find the very same paly at much lower prices locally so if there is a gripe here I would choose to take it up with your lfs where you got them from.

Scott Riemer

Can't see every post on the board. Nobody reported the thread until after 3 this afternoon. If there's a problem, report it while the mods can still clean the thread up. This one is beyond repair.

Archived