jbb

how much did that led mod cost..?

Looks really good!

paid $190 for the light, so bout $190. i built the hood myself

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP !!!!!

Been out of town since monday for work. Before leaving I did everything I should have done, Feed, clean tank, big water change, and added extra water to the ato, and even pre made meal portions to make it easy for the wife. Well I come home today to find that the lights were not on :huh: . after closer inspection i noticed the powrheads were not working :o . I instantly go to the power supply to find that my wife had unplugged the power strip to charge her cell phone :angry:

R.I.P.

NEON GOBY x 2

GREEN CLOWN GOBY

YASHA GOBY

RANDALLS PISTOL x 2

SHROOMS x 5

TO BE CONTINUED

:tears:

definately had better days :(

I am so sorry Man! :(

This past month has been soooo bad for me, corals get CRUSHED in the mail, sump over flowed, cleaner wrasse and mcosker jumped, fluval edge cracked, now this. Its almost like the reef gods are telling me F-off

You've had better reefing days :(

Hope it gets better soon :)

OH YEAH , forgot..... I was almost MURDERED by a bristle worm that decided to surprise attack my finger too :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi JBB, many many thanks for showing your MAX G1-60W mod, i greatly appreciate the info and wish you all the best.

just a quick one though: what is your impression of this Maxspect in this particular application, did it work to your and coral's satisfaction?

I'm asking as i'd like to pull the trigger on a purchase myself and would greatly appreciate any thoughts you may have.

best regards!

JBB,

Two questions:

Where did you get the second hood for your lights? I looked online for parts and could not find an extra hood.

Do you think the Edge would make a good dwarf octopus tank since it is mostly sealed already?

• 8 months later...

Hi all.....very impresed jbb_00 ... your tank its very inspirational for me....

Im looking yours mod and want to see you mod to filtration .... in some pics see a net in return water...

I hope you still share with us....

regards

Archived