inTank Media Baskets

Another Neo Nano.

Timanator

Good call, I woulda done the same in your shoes.

How do you like the way this tank itself is put together?

It is fantastic. The build quality is awesome and the layout makes it a breeze to work on. I did have to get over the back wall which is really weird and the waterfall which I dont use. Who knows, I might build some sort of a clamp on LED if I ever find a unit that does not affect my zoas.

Great tank... nice... jawopen :D... and all those fish i bet they look nice in the display... but i thing not judging!

when i first started reefing for a tank ur size limit was few fish 4 medium size tops no tangs lol... now this days everyone is putting alot of fish in any size of tank... how come this days is less judge than when i first started??? hullarious...

but anyways man nice tank... love seeing tanks this gorgeous... :D

I'm going to have to agree and call this post of DH's to be somewhat prophetic. And here I am seriously debating putting two small clowns in an 8 gallon :lol: Hope it works out for you though, I really do.

lol i know right... same here always thought that having before 2ocellaris & a bicolor blenny was pushing it in my 12g... and then he and other doing this ....

maybe i need to growup like everyone else and stop being stock on the year of 2004 and overstock my tank :P:D... j/k..

Water test today, some as expected, Nitrate 0, Nitrites 0, Calcium 450 ish, PH 8.2, Alk 8. Phosphates - almost undetectable.

But the Mag - 1100. Time to bump that a bit.

when i first started reefing for a tank ur size limit was few fish 4 medium size tops no tangs lol... now this days everyone is putting alot of fish in any size of tank... how come this days is less judge than when i first started??? hullarious...

they're still judging, just being more subtle about it.

So the war on Anthelia(Blow Snow flakes) has begin. Orange Linkia arrived, about to put this myth to the test.

The Buffet:

7-26-2010034.jpg

The Contestant:

8-7-2010008.jpg

Archived